GENERATION MODELS, SL guarantees the privacy of the personal data provided, according to the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD).
The visit to this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any self information, however, during the visit may personal data is requested through forms.
These data will be incorporated into a file under the responsibility of GENERATION MODELS, SL and will be used for the following purposes; to answer the requests made by you, to send you information about our company and services requested or offered by any means of communication. In order to comply with the requests, the interested party authorises GENERATION MODELS, SL to transfer their data to associated or collaborating companies with which there are contracts for the provision of services related to the activity, as stipulated in the current regulations in articles 10, 11 and 12 of RGPD, with the aim of providing an adequate service based on the requests made by you. By sending us this form, you are explicitly accepting the receipt and processing of the same for the purposes expressed. These data will be cancelled at your request or once the purpose for which they were collected has been fulfilled.
How to exercise your rights: Users can send a written communication to GENERATION MODELS, SL with address in C/ PAU CLARIS 97. 4 2 A, 08009 BARCELONA, BARCELONA, or to the e-mail address email@example.com including in both cases a photocopy of the ID or other similar identification document, to exercise your rights, which are the following:
● Right to request access to personal data: you can ask GENERATION MODELS, SL if this company is processing your data.
● Right to request correction (if incorrect) or removal.
● Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case they will only be kept by GENERATION MODELS, SL for the claims exercise or defence.
● Right to object to the treatment: GENERATION MODELS, SL will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, except that because of compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or the defence of possible claims should continue to be treated.
● Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, GENERATION MODELS, SL will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
Possibility of consent withdrawing: in case that consent has been granted for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent before its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If a user considers there is a problem with the way in which GENERATION MODELS, SL is handling their data, claims can be directed to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Agency for the Protection of Data the one in the case of Spain.
Refusing to provide the data will suppose the non-provision or the impossibility to access the service for which they were requested. You have the right to receive an answer to any question, query or clarification that may arise from this form.
The parties submit, at their discretion, for the conflict resolution and renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the website owner’s residence.